Return to the Playhouse Return to the Playhouse

Oh FUCK this got me hard. Dude! your fucking Alfred Alpha stuff is awesome. I can't get enough of the amount of detail you put into your visual effects. I'm also impressed with the way you wrote this animation, it honestly feels like an actual opening to a genuine film. I can't wait to see more.

ABC of Death : Letter B ABC of Death : Letter B

cool dude. All you need to do is work on your line art and maybe colouring and you'll be all set.

JukinS responds:

Thanks!!

Hey I'm Spider-Man: 2 Hey I'm Spider-Man: 2

Holy crap dude you are the best. SCHLICK! At first I thought you were gonna be some Ukinojoe ripoff but you're actually really funny bro. Keep it up.

OMG! Goat Simulator OMG! Goat Simulator

Oxymoron you're my new hero. That was brilliant, the faces and pace of the whole video... *sniff*... you makin me cri 4 not beeing the saym cwwl lvl.

The Thing The Thing

Nice animation buddy. Looked great especially them sexy tongue movements.

Retsupurae Animated 2 Retsupurae Animated 2

I've got no idea about what I just watched however it was pretty funny and your animation suited the audio clips well. The movements in your animation were pretty fluid but I feel there is room for improvement for the line art. All together though, you did a good job.

A Life Lesson A Life Lesson

Holy crap dude was this really your first film? Your character design, smears and movements were great. All you gotta work on now is your audio quality and perhaps adding a little more detail in your backgrounds and you'll be spot on.

TheAveragePerson responds:

Thanks so much for the review, you're too kind.

Tattooed Girl Tattooed Girl

Wow great art but I don't think you should post art speedpaints on newgrounds.

Rennis5 responds:

Tom Fulp gave me his blessing when this became an issue in the past, so I will continue to post speed painting on newgrounds but I'm not going to spam a heap of them as often as I can.

Secret Agent Dick 2 Secret Agent Dick 2

I really love these cartoons. Crudely animted, dick and racist jokes what else could you want.

True Medicine 2 True Medicine 2

HAHA fucking penis in old mans mouth. you my friend deserve all the stars and a fav.

Blordow responds: